What happened when two highly-skilled Excel leaders took on the "best of the best" in the sport? Paul Barnhurst reveals the inside story when he pitted his FP&A-based Excel wits in the The Financial Modeling World Cup (FMWC). Taking the ultimate test alongside him is fellow-first timer “Excel Ninja” Ajay Patel, who teaches thousands of subscribers advanced Excel.
Giving his opnion on the two Excel jousters is Andrew Grigolyunovich, FMWC Founder and CEO of AG Capital. The trio talk Excel-at-speed, improving skills, and the functions they can't live without.
- Getting to know Andrew Grigolyunovich: From being a CFO at 21 to founding the Financial Modeling World Cup
- Ajay Patel (aka the Excel Ninja) a fifth degree black belt in Tang Soo Do talks his favorite Excel functions and his FMWC ultimate test
- Optimization planning and Analysis vs FP&A
- The inside story of Paul and Ajay’s grueling FMWC experience
- Secrets to creating classic Excel use cases
- Advice for getting started in competitive Excel
- Best advice to improve your Excel skills
Andrew Grigolyunovich, Financial Modeling World Cup: Founder & CEO of AG Capital
Ajay Patel, The Excel Ninja, Founder of the Excel Dojo
FP&A Today is brought to you by Datarails,the AI-powered financial planning and analysis platform. Keep your own Excel financial models and spreadsheets and benefit from AI for data consolidation, reporting and planning.