This special edition of FP&A Today saw 1,524 finance pros sign up for this LinkedIn Live session. In this episode Paul and a special panel answer all your burning questions on how Finance teams are practically using AI to advance their careers (and bring instant productivity to their businesses).
Joining Paul is Adam Shilton, Founder, Tech for Finance and a world expert on “Helping finance pros turn systems into superpowers with AI”. In addition he is joined by Sloane Kolt, Head of Datarails Labs, which recently launched FP&A Genius, an AI powered solution transforming FP&A.
Some of your big audience questions answered:
- What was the last thing you used Generative AI for?
- Ethical questions in AI and Finance (eg. Do we own the model that AI built?)
- What are the most common use cases for AI in FP&A, and accounting post ChatGPT?
- What are the differences between AI in big vs small companies?
- How should finance leadership use AI and adapt it in their team ethos and processes?
- Privacy, security, AI and Finance - what are the risks?
- What are the secrets of effective Prompting in finance?
- Clarifying tasks with your AI Chat
- Lessons from building a new finance AI tool
- Favorite non ChatGPT AI tools you have seen
- Best advice for getting started with AI in finance
- Rapid fire questions: favorite Excel function and person I would most like to meet.
FP&A Today is brought to you by Datarails,the AI-powered financial planning and analysis platform. Keep your own Excel financial models and spreadsheets and benefit from AI for data consolidation, reporting and planning.
YouTube video of the episode
Blog post and full transcript
Follow Paul Barnhurst on LinkedIn
Follow Datarails on LinkedIn